Tournwii Index du Forum
     Tournwii Index du Forum   Rechercher   Membres   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion FAQ 

A vos manettes ! 

TournWii, c' est fini... Et dire que c' était le forum de mon premier amour... :noel:
Et oui l' aventure TournWii se termine, du moins le premier épisode, nous reviendrons en force ! N' hésitez d' ailleurs pas à participer au Projet TournWii 2 dans la catégorie du forum prévue à cet effet ! ;)
Star And Raven's Legend: The Spirit Bears Of The Great Bear

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournwii Index du Forum -> Blabla -> Blabla général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fearwal
Compétiteur

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 10:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Star And Raven's Legend: The Spirit Bears Of The Great Bear Répondre en citant

Star and Raven's Legend: The Spirit Bears of the Great Bear Rainforest
by Pattie Brooks Anderson

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Star and Raven's Legend: The Spirit Bears of the Great Bear Rainforest

Star is a Spirit Bear cub born in the Great Bear Rainforest. Join in her adventures as she learns about the forest and the other animals that live there through the wise teachings of mother bear Aurora. A special friend, Raven, introduces Star
to legends of the past. 

Not only is Star's story fun and exciting to read but informative too. It's a chance to learn about a place that really does exist. And every page is beautifully illustrated.

“This fascinating animal from the bear family began to interest me a few years ago," says Pattie Brooks Anderson, author and illustrator. "The more I learned about these rarely seen creatures, the more intrigued I became. Ultimately, I was compelled to write "Star and Raven’s Legend, The Spirit Bears of the Great Bear Rainforest" to honor their existence and to bring awareness to the precarious fate of their world––The Great Bear Rainforest in British Columbia. I hope that children will enjoy Star's adventures and be inspired to protect our earth and all its inhabitants . . . of which we are a part.”

Star and Raven's Legend: The Spirit Bears of the Great Bear Rainforest Pattie Brooks Anderson
Star and Raven's Legend: The Spirit Bears of the Great Bear Rainforest free download mobile pdf

79c7fb41ad

Birthday Wishes for Maliyah: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Personalized Books, Birthday Poems for Kids, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids) download epub mobi pdf fb2Sentence-by-Sentence Thru 1Timothy download epub mobi pdf fb2Well, That Was Awkward download epub mobi pdf fb2Ogni notte (Icon Men) (Volume 2) (Italian Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Raising organisational potential via Employer Branding download epub mobi pdf fb2Dot Grid Notebook 5 x 8, 150 Pages Vol.6: 5 x 8 Inches 150 Dot Grid Pages, 5mm Spacing (for Create / Design / Storyboard / Artboard / Notes / Journal ), Solid Color Matte Cover (Oval) download epub mStar Wars: Join the Resistance: Book 1 download epub mobi pdf fb2none download epub mobi pdf fb2Hot Mess 2 [Sequel to Hot Mess] (Siren Publishing The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection) download epub mobi pdf fb2La pieza que no encaja (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 10:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournwii Index du Forum -> Blabla -> Blabla général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation